Aims and Scope
Journal of Medical Research and Reviews is an international open access scientific journal, providing a platform for advances in basic, experimental, translational and clinical research. The journal aims to publish original research, review articles, short communications and case reports about all medical branches, in order to increase understanding of the fundamental principles and biological questions of medicine. Researchers in academic and clinical settings as well as health professionals are encouraged to publish their theoretical and experimental results in this journal, which aims to integrate expertise from the molecular and translational sciences, therapeutics, and diagnostics in different medical specialties.
2023, Vol: 1, Issue: 2J Med Res Rev. Year: 2023, Volume: 1
- A frightening outbreak of Extensive drug resistant-Typhoid in Karachi, Pakistan: A threat to future generation
- The imbalance of body electrolytes in HIV patients using highly active antiretroviral therapy
- Pott’s Puffy Tumor: A Case Series on a Rare Presentation in Healthy Children
- ChatGPT and academic integrity in nursing and health sciences education
- Management of an impacted maxillary central incisor with surgical exposure and a 2x4 orthodontic appliance: A case Report
- Communication and Teamwork as a Nursing Competence: Aspects of Facilitating and Impediments
- A Comparison of Pharmacy Students' and Community Pharmacists' Knowledge, Attitude, and Practise of Generic vs. Branded Medicines
- Can ChatGPT help researchers with scientific research writing?
- Empathy levels among undergraduate students of health sciences
- Self-Perceived Competence of Primary Healthcare Physicians in Managing Medical Emergencies in Health Centers; Kingdom of Bahrain: A Cross-Sectional Study
- Self-Perception and Belief regarding Covid-19: An interventional study
- Social Stigma and Psychological Burden among Caregivers of Children with Cerebral Palsy