Journal of Research in Veterinary Sciences is an international open access scientific journal, providing a platform for advances in basic, experimental and translational research. The journal aims to publish original research, review articles, short communications and field reports about veterinary sciences, in order to increase understanding of all aspects of the veterinary sciences.
2023, Vol: 1, Issue: 1J Res Vet Sci. Year: 2023, Volume: 1
- Clinico-pathological changes and performance indices in Eimeria tenella-infected broiler chickens following the prophylactic administration of Ganoderma lucidum, Vernonia amygdalina, and Vitellaria paradoxa methanolic extract
- Effects of two supplements on rate of infectious bursal disease virus antibody decay and response to a very virulent strain of the virus in pullet chicks
- Prosthetic polyester-based hybrid mesh for repairing umbilical hernia in buffalo calves (Bubalus bubalis)
- Clinicopathological and hematological profile of silver rasbora (Rasbora argyrotaenia) after experimentally infection with Aeromonas hydrophila
- Alchornea laxiflora as therapeutic agent in the treatment of Trypanosoma brucei brucei infection using experimental wistar rats; invivo and gene expression studies
- An easy surgical approach to acetabular/iliac fractures combined with an innovative 3D-based shelf implant in a dog bony pelvis model